2.28.2006

gotta love a bargain!!


i got a new purse today during my lunch break for....*drum roll please* ....$5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks fairly similar to this one. although not totally the same. the straps connect to the purse on the ends unlike this one, and there is a zipper. that's the feature i was desperately in need of. the purse i had was very special to me cuz dave gave it to me for valentine's day last year. it was green and pretty. but it was stained and it closed with a snap. the snap was the problem. i was always too lazy to snap it shut and it allowed me to leave it gaping open for everyone to see what i was carrying around.

this one is actually smaller than my previous purse. i thought i needed a bigger one cuz the other one was always too full. but today i discovered that the zipper is all i needed. i can jam a bunch of junk in here and just zip it shut. and you won't be able too see how much junk is in it. plus, if it is too full to zip then i will just have to clean it out. besides, if i decide it's too small in the end, who cares....it was only $5!! another plus, i was able to put my heart key chain on this one. (it came with the purse dave gave me last year.)

ahhhh, i am good at rambling, aren't i?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see YOUR vacation pictures...not just tourist ones. Hope you guys have a blast and keep safe! There was something I wanted to ask you but can't remember it for anything....maybe I'll rembmer after the baby comes out! Take care! -Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I also couldn't remeber or find my blogger login stuff so I guess I just get to be anonymous for this comment and the previous one...I am Jenny the sister, though