6.02.2006

I felt like changing up the background. It was getting a little dark and boring. So here's a ligtened up version :)

I'm really looking forward to the next day or so. Tonight after work I'm headed to Broad Ripple to get a haircut, color and eyebrow wax. Just a little treat to myself for my bday!! Woohoo! Then tomorrow morning I'm going to workout with Erica. We've been planning on this for like a month and it's just now coming to fruition. She may be joining my gym sometime and that makes me really excited :)

And then Sat. I think I will go back home, do laundry, maybe scrapbook and try to relax as much as possible cuz Sunday after church I'm hopping on a plane to KC not to return home till Wed. night. *I'm thinking of the song "I'm leavin' on a jet plane" right now*

No comments: