8.04.2006

Travel...

Looks like I've got a several biz trips in my "Neer" future. Spending a week this month traveling around Michigan doing Open Houses for the Statewide Long Range Plan. (I'll spend every night in a different hotel and be on the road at least 2.5 hours each day....ugh!)

I will be in Des Moines again for a couple days after that (I'm really excited cuz maybe I'll get to go to the Machine Shed restaurant like my in-laws recommended last time I was out there and cuz I'll be travelling with a sweet gal from Tennessee who I doubt would mind trying the Machine Shed...). There's also the possibility of going to Charleston, WV or Richmond, VA for a couple days sometime this month too. I will miss my David, that's for sure, but it should make life interesting!!

And then when August is all over, Dave & I are going TOGETHER to Idaho to see Jenny & her family. It will be so awesome!! We're so excited. Another vacation. Our third this year. I asked Dave the other night "Do we go on too many vacations?" and he replied "NO! This is the first time we've ever been able to afford trips so we're just taking advantage of it..." I like his rationale...

No comments: