1.27.2007

The day of work for ourselves.....

We both love Saturdays. We typically wake up earlier on Saturdays and work possibly harder than any other day of the week simply because we're working for ourselves. :) ...Which makes me wonder how successful we'd be if we worked for ourselves all week long too.

Today we had a wonderful time together. We started the day by loading up the Jeep and heading off to Goodwill to get rid of a ton of junk that was cluttering up our house. Then we dropped off another load of junk to be sold on ebay. Then we made a return at Macy's and got some store credit. David tried on several pairs of khakis but didn't settle on one yet. We decided to return there another time when the mall wasn't so crazy. After that we went to the grocery and spent a record amount of money. We then came back home and continued on our cleaning/organizing spree. For the first time since late September you can actually walk throughout the guest bedroom in our house. We also completely organized our spare room closets. We will most likely head to our bedroom closet next. We're currently working on setting up my scrapbooking area. I am SOOOO excited.

We also had a great dinner tonight at home. Dave grilled burgers and I fixed yummy salads. I have recently discovered my new favorite food - CUCUMBERS - had them in my salad and on my burger tonight. Absolutely obsessed with them. I used to hate them!!! That and celery are my two favorite foods right now. I think that God is teaching me to love these foods so that I will crave them now instead of the other C word (shhhh....chocolate).

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy these pics of the junk that we got rid of and the awesome job Dave did on packing things into my closet in the office. His days of baling hay and loading UPS trucks pay off so often.

No comments: