2.17.2007

it's saturday morning. i just went to the gym, weighed in and had lunch. i'm now sitting in my house that is already clean wondering what i will do with my open weekend. i can hardly believe this. i can't remember the last weekend i had open that i didn't have to spend doing laundry and cleaning. Guess that is what it would be like if I always had 2 days off in the middle of the week. I think that I'm going to spend some time playing with the new computer and scrapbooking. maybe i'll run a few errands. i don't know though. it has snowed several more inches this morning and the roads aren't the greatest.

i'm just so thankful for this day. the peace and quiet. there are so many times i wish i were a mom already, but i tell you, this day is NOT one of them. actually, this whole week i've been realizing how lucky i am to be so free from the responsibility of parenthood. i guess that it is a good thing that i can be grateful for the current time in my life. often i wish my time away. i guess that with grandma passing away and watching her life condensed on a 30 minute video i realized that life will fly by. i might as well enjoy it as it goes.

i'm also watching the special features on my DVD of The Notebook. I love this movie. It reminds me of when David & I were first falling in love. Awwwwwwwwwwww......

No comments: