1.Who was your best friend? hmmmm...I had a lot of really good friends in HS. Probably Molly Neer was my best friend though.
2. What kind of car did you drive? a 1991 Oldsmobile (my sister drove it after me and it was stolen out of a mall parking lot while she shopped)
3. It’s Friday night, where were you? at the basketball or football games playing in the band, then off to Pizza Hut with all the other band geeks
4. Were you a party animal? no
5. Were you considered a flirt? yep
6. Ever skip school? nah - there were too many boys there to flirt with...i didn't want to miss out.
7. Were you a nerd? yes
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? no...
9. Can you sing the fight song? yes, and i can probably still play it on the trombone
10. Who was your Favorite teacher? hmmmm....i liked most all of them...Mr. Gordon, Mrs. Shank, Mr. Roberts, Mr. Lynxwiler, Mrs. Steider, Mr. Steider...yeah...
11. Favorite class? BAND!!
12. School mascot? Tiger
13. Did you go to Prom? yep
14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? yeah, it was a lot of fun. and i might leave some parts out too.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? the sheer joy of being done and having my entire adult life ahead of me, my first taste of true freedom from childhood
16. Who was your high school sweetheart? David Neer (my husband)
17. Where were you on senior skip day? Ohio Caverns with all the other seniors having a picnic
18. Did you have a job your Senior year? nope, just a little babysitting here and there
19. Where did you go most often for lunch? the cafeteria.
20. Have you gained weight since then? yes, i gained about 60 lbs in college. then i lost about 50 of that last year. so i weigh about 10 lbs more than i did in HS
21. What did you do after graduation? babysat 4 kids for the summer, then started college in August
22. When did you graduate? June 4, 2000
23. Who was your Senior prom date? David
24. Are you going to your 10yr class reunion? probably. i went to the 5 year.