it enraged me. this world is so de-sensitized! i was seriously disturbed by all this blood. these poor people just lost 5 family members. and then they have to see their grusome photos plastered all over the state of Indiana!
anyways...dave & i had a really great day.
- he got off work early and went to the dentist to get 3 fillings. he passed up the novacane so he would be able to eat dinner. brave guy!
- i managed to survive one day at work without buying a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte or a McDonalds iced coffee. ....but I did have a free cappucino from work.
- because Dave got home early after the dentist, i actually left work on time tonight and we had an actual dinner together.
- afterwards, we started baking. we are making lots and lots of baked goods to sell at our FPU group garage sale on Saturday (along with all the other stuff we're selling...)
- we are making 7 pumpkin pies, 2 batches of peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, 2 pans of brownies, and a pumpkin swirl cheesecake. we may also sell some strawberry jam.
- i also got some other really good news today. it will be revealed soon. but because of it, we just might be debt free by nov 15th, the blessed day in which we will attend the dave ramsey total money makeover live event here in indy.
- God works in very mysterious, wonderful ways. When I take the time to pause and reflect I realize that this life is turning out better than I could have ever imagined in my wildest dreams. If only I had the time and energy to realize it most of the time...