6.12.2006

The new walk in closet...

Here's our great room - or should I saw "Walk-in closet"? I can't help but laugh looking at it after hearing about an article from Shan that described miscellaneous boxes "throwing up" all over organized rooms. That's kind of what I have here. You see, in Ohio I spent a day and half working with my mom to go thru things and get ready for her upcoming garage sale. I went thru my old bedroom closet, which was piled floor to ceiling with JUNK. I threw most of it away. But I did find 2 very important things: 1) all the photos taken with disposable cameras at our wedding reception, which have been missing since the evening we got back from our honeymoon nearly 4 years ago. where were they? in a box of painting supplies.... and 2) several boxes of clothes from my senior year of H.S. and freshman year of college, which had also been missing probably about 5 years. Not that it mattered before cuz I couldn't wear them since I'd gained weight. But now, after losing about 20 lbs, I can actually wear most of them. So I came back home with a carload of "FREE" clothes. I am attempting now, in my free time, to try on all the clothes and decide whether or not to keep them and the boxes they came in have thus "thrown up" all over our great room....

Nevertheless, this is such an incredible blessing b/c I didn't really want to spend a lot of money on clothes this summer but was needing to. So now I don't have to. Praise the Lord for his providence!

No comments: