1. What is your occupation? Engineer (working on water, wastewater and tranportation projects)
2. What color socks are you wearing right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? the furnace & computer running
4. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, although that's a newly acquired skill for me...
5. What was the last thing you ate? a clementine
6. If you were a crayon, what color would it be? red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Emily - about my missing camera. HAS ANYONE SEEN IT???????????
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you? yes - Jill is sooo sweet!
9. How old are you today? 24
10. Favorite drink? water!
11. Have you ever stepped on a nail? no, thank goodness
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? i've gotten highlights
13. Pets? none right now. we did have Quincy for 2 days and Rascal for less than a year. we're not very good dog parents :(
14. Walking or running? both
15. Favorite food? hmmmmmmmm.......there are too many to count. lately, i have preferred more naturally occuring foods over "fake" junk foods. (or so i tell myself so that i avoid the junk....)
16. What was the last movie you watched? RV was the last movie that I watched all the way through (I'm not too good at sitting still that long)
17. Favorite day of the year? hmmmmmm....any day off work
18. What do you do to vent your anger? workout, cry, talk to David about it (if I'm really angry at David, that last one usually doesn't work so well)
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies - Emily & I had like 45 of them :)
20. What is your favorite Season? Fall
21. Hugs or Kisses? hugs
22. Cherries or Blueberries? blueberries
23. Do you want your friends to fill this out? yes
24. Who is the most likely to respond? ??
25. Who is least likely to respond? everybody
26. Living arrangements? in a little yellow ranch with my hubby
27. When was the last time you cried? hmmmmmmmmm......New Years Day. A lot. What a way to start off the year, huh?
28. What is on the floor of your closet? hangers, rubbermaid tubs that we keep the overflow of clothes in that won't fit in our dressers
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? N/A since I'm putting this on my blog and I don't know who's even gonna read it
30. What did you do last night? drove back from Ohio, stopped at Arbys and Starbucks on the way. mmmmmmmmm....
31. What inspires you? usually books inspire me to be a better person (cuz I usually don't take advice straight from another person) i have to read it and internalize it and do it on my own. (i'm sooo miss independent...)
32. Favorite smells? sweet pea perfume from bath & body works (reminds me of our honeymoon cuz katie fultz (then coons) gave it to me for my wedding shower and i was using it then, i also love the smell of starbucks coffee, freshly mowed grass, and old books
33. What are you afraid of? nothing. fear, i've been told, is the opposite of faith (though i always have to work on this...). fear is from satan. he likes to plant doubts. having faith in the Lord will counteract the doubts that satan plants.
34. plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese
35. Hobbies? scrapbooking, exercising, reading
36. Favorite dog breed? border collie
37. Number of keys on your key ring? about 5 or 6
38. How many years at current job? only 3 months...
39. Optimistic or pessimistic about the world situation? hmmmmmmmm....both. optimistic about what will happen based on God's Word. pessimistic about what man will allow to happen before all that will come to fruition
40. How many states have you lived in? 2
41. Favorite Holiday ? Thanksgiving
43. Who is your favorite NFL team? don't even know of any...?
44. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? yeah, but it's not plugged in
45. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow - it's kinda fun to plough thru big snow drifts in the Jeep sometimes. :)
46. Favorite candy? anything CHOCOLATE
47. Favorite fruit? bananas - very filling. mmmm
48. Favorite animal? dogs
49. Favorite truck/car? i don't really know. i have never thought about what my "favorite" is. i'm sure Dave would like it to be a Jeep...
50. Favorite saying? Hard work breeds character. That's the motto of Dave Neer's Boot Camp (a.k.a. our house/marriage) He has taught me so much about working hard and following through with things. In 2nd grade, I missed 19 days of school in the month of February b/c my parents let me make excuses and stay home. On the other hand, I don't think that I missed one single class at Purdue once we were married and I only missed 2 days of my internships and that was to go on a trip to Chicago with him when he had some training. Since I've been working full time I have missed maybe 2 days (but that was when I was really, really sick) and I left early a couple times only to be chastised by him for being a slacker. So, yeah, I'm thankful for his hard working example.