2.12.2007

Meatloaf, etc.

Here's what we had for dinner. Meatloaf! I am not sure you'll even be able to see it cuz it's so dark.

Anyways, David & I had a great talk over dinner about our finances. We are going to try even harder to live on his income alone. We have failed miserably at that for 4 years now and we feel that now we can change.

He is driving the Corsica by choice now. He loves it because he doesn't have to think of cool ways to modify it, ways to spend money on it, or even worry about scratching it, etc. He may sell all of his other vehicles and just drive it. We like the idea of living more simply because we want to not because we have to..................................... I think that I've awakened David's gene of thriftiness. He is turbo simplifier now. He just came in here and told me a bunch of other ways to save. Gotta go keep talking to my honey now.

Enjoy these pics of house - as you can see, we've done a lot of rearranging, decluttering and cleaning. Yay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: