2.14.2007

Oh yeah...

I forgot one of the highlights of yesterday. When we headed out to Best Buy in the afternoon to get our computer - we hopped on I-65. We weren't even a mile down the road when traffic shut down. There was some sort of accident. We sat there for probably 15 minutes without moving. We were so frustrated. We didn't even need to be on that road. Dave started getting antsy. I didn't know what he was going to do. Finally, he kicked the Jeep in reverse, turned around and went the WRONG WAY down the Interstate shoulder / median about 1/4 mile and turned around in one of those "No U-Turn" things. People in pick-up trucks were grinning and tipping their hats at him. And I breathed a sigh of relief when I was sure there were no cops around. I'm sure that was illegal on several counts.

No comments: