4.23.2007

I'm so dizzy!!!

So the past 2 days I've gotten up at 4:30 in the morning, way overheated and uncomfortable. And I have had trouble going back to sleep. This morning I did finally go back to sleep and when our alarm went off at 6:15 I was way too dizzy to get up. The room was spinning. Ugh. I thought I was going to be sick. So I stayed in bed. I called in to work. First time since Dec '05 when we got sick from eating Maggianos with my old boss... I think that's a fairly good record.

I just really don't like being dizzy. I don't really know what to do when it happens other than stay low to the ground. I crawled to the bathroom after David left. After a while, I got bored laying around so I folded some laundry seated on a chair in front of the dryer. I guess that helped. ??

Now that I'm feeling good enough to sit at the computer I suppose I should try to drive into work and sit at the computer there, huh? I could get in a half day if I started getting ready here pretty soon. I haven't totally decided but that's probably what I will do. I just don't want to overdo it because I have a big meeting tomorrow morning at 8 in Yorktown and I don't want to have to call in sick for that. So, please pray for me that I'll know what to do and that I'll feel better soon.

Anyways, I am thankful for this quiet time here. I am thankful that I am feeling better. I got to see the neighbor planting the field next to our house, too. That was really cool. I always love being home for that.

No comments: