- I went in after lunch and worked a half day.
- We set aside $800 more to pay off debt, that brings us to $7700 since March 4th. What can I say? God is truly blessing our efforts to become debt free.
- We got Maries Candie Easter eggs from Dave's parents. THANK YOU!!! David devoured his. I ate about a 3rd of mine - saving the rest for later.
- We had dinner at the Mexican restaurant.
- We went to Walmart together. Dave HATES Walmart. I made him go there cuz I had a lot of toiletries, etc. to buy and I thought we could save $$ there. He wouldn't let me buy the Great Value brand fabric softener or the Equate soap. He checked the ingredients and said it was cheaper cuz it was less potent, etc. And I yelled out loud, thinking he was next to me, "They don't have my flavor of oatmeal." I got some very strange looks from other ladies in the aisle.
- Dave read like 29 pages of The Magic of Thinking Big.
- We cleaned up the house together.
- And last but certainly not least, the Schwan man came after 4 whole weeks of no vanilla, and therefore no javas. We can finally make them again!
Good Day after all
Even after a rough start, today turned out good.