1.30.2008

Waiting...

on David to be quiet and get ready for bed....apparently he is done with his period of rest and recovery after the paper routes. I'm not. And I'm a very light sleeper. I can't fall asleep with this racket. Ugh. He just got a new Barlow Girls CD tonight and had to listen to it. He just got in the house about 30 minutes ago after traipsing about with the neighbor's dog.

In the meantime, here are lyrics from a David Crowder song we sang at church Sunday. It popped in my head today at work:

You are the only one I need
I bow all of me at Your feet
I worship You
alone
You have given me more than I could
ever have wanted
And I want
to give You my heart and my soul
You alone are Father
And You alone are
good
You are alone are Savior
And You alone are God
I'm alive, I'm
alive
I'm alive, I'm alive

And here are lyrics from the Barlow Girls CD:

All of You is more than enough
for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me
with Your love

And all I have in You
is more than enough
You're my supply
My breath of life
still more awesome than I know

You're my reward
Worth living for
still more awesome than I know

Chorus:You’re my sacrifice
Of greatest price and still more awesome than I know
You’re my coming King
You're my everything and still more awesome than I know

Chorus:
More than all I want
More than all I need
You are more than enough for me
More than all I know
More than all I can seeY
ou are more than enough

No comments: