2.11.2008

Sometimes I feel so incredibly frustrated. We are absolutely overflowing with ideas for entrepreneurship and yet working 8-5 jobs. Why is it that we will not take the plunge into a life of being self-employed?? Oh, yeah, I know. Cuz we took a 5 year detour into the world of consumer debtedness. Nevertheless, I hope that someday we will be able to leave the security of our weekly paychecks and waltz into the world of both of us being self-employed.

Today in our Weight Watchers mtg, (by the way, I lost 3 lbs this week!! i'm on top of the world...) someone suggested getting an Indoor Trainer for your bike so you can use it inside in the winter as a stationary bike. As I searched the net for one of these accessories, I came upon a stationary bike attached to a generator that can be used to produce electricity to run small household appliances. I also found out that a man in Hong Kong actually opened a gym where people working out produce electricity. This has been an idea in my own David's head for the past couple years. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been done in the U.S. as of yet. So, now we not only have the idea of a Jeep shop and an errand service but also a gym that produces its on electricity. It would be ecologically friendly! My mind is whirling around 100 mph trying to come up with a way to start one of these businesses. Too bad all of them take investment capital. So, are any of my readers out there willing to up front some cash in order to share in the profits of one of these businesses???

No comments: