10.24.2009

The Biggest Loser

really trying to hold each other accountable now. seriously. enough messing around. mom & emily & i are tracking our daily points intake on spreadsheets and emailing them back and forth to each other now to stay accountable. we have 9 weeks until christmas to lose a bunch of weight and we're going to see who can be the BIGGEST LOSER! :) i would like to lose about 19 pounds by Christmas. woohoo! let's see if filling out this spreadsheet will help or not. if anyone wants to join us, let me know and i'll send you the spreadsheet too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want in..don't know how to fill out spreadsheets or keep track of points, but I'll do my best. My goal is similar to yours...I'd love 24 lbs by Christmas, but I'll just be happy to get it off, even if it takes a little longer. I'm aiming for at least 12, hopefully 15 by the holidays...I gotta get back into some clothes!
-Jenny