10.14.2009

thankful for my David

I just finished reading a book that several people had recommended. I was disappointed. It was about affairs and suicide and unhappy things. But all in all, it left me feeling very grateful for my loving husband and allowed me to see that it is a privilege to have him, that he provides for me in so many ways, and that I don't have to worry about him being unfaithful to me. I know that I can trust him.  Of course that's no reason to be too comfortable in my marriage, though. I need to work a lot harder than I have been lately at being a good wife. I've been pretty self-absorbed and going through a very strange time of trying to figure out who I am and what I want, etc, etc. Anyways, I love David and I'm looking forward to a weekend with him, no matter what we end up doing.

No comments: