11.30.2009

My Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Dave, who later became my husband!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? nope
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? my dad's beer when I was 2 years old
4. What was your FIRST job? engineer co-op at HNTB
5. What was your FIRST car? 1996 98 Olds Sedan
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Dave
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Dave
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Fitzrandolph
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? San Diego, by way of Phoenix
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Jennie, and we don't talk much anymore
11. What was your FIRST sport played? ha, didn't really play sports...only when I had to in gym class
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? hmmm...Jennie's?
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Dave
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? I was a flower girl in Angie Arms' wedding.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? brushed my teeth
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Alan Jackson with my parents and little sister when I was in 5th grade
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? never had either one
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Canada
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? I got caught toilet papering while in high school in West Liberty!
20. When was your FIRST detention? don't know that I ever had one
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Ohio
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? James, and it's a good thing or I probably wouldn't have ever dated Dave!
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Melanie
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? never been on a limo ride
25.Who will be the FIRST to repost this? I have no idea.

No comments: