Subject: Questions on Christmas
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags...easier...
2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL!
3. When do you put up the tree? the last couple years, I don't...but usually I put it up the first weekend in December, usually the weekend after the one after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I get around to it in January...usually around the first weekend
5. Do you like eggnog? I think...but it's been a while. This year, however, nothing really sounds that appetizing :)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dads
8. Easiest person to buy for? women
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, I got it from my sister in law Michelle for Christmas one year
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail...and I like to do a newsletter
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ??
12. Christmas movie: Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually the week of Christmas...
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes, I'm definitely a re-gifter, especially in white elephants
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Aunt Connie's Christmas Fudge, Grandma's party mix and punch :)
16. Lights on the tree? yep...white ones
17. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Time's a Comin' on Patty Loveless CD - Bluegrass and White Snow
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I always want to stay home and do nothing...but we travel...oh well, it's pretty boring to stay here just the 2 of us
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? when my attitude gets me in trouble :)
23. Favorite ornament or color? green and red
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham and sweet potato casserole