12.15.2009

Subject: Questions on Christmas
 
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?   gift bags...easier...
 
2. Real tree or Artificial?  REAL!
 
3. When do you put up the tree?  the last couple years, I don't...but usually I put it up the first weekend in December, usually the weekend after the one after Thanksgiving
 
4. When do you take the tree down?  Whenever I get around to it in January...usually around the first weekend

5. Do you like eggnog? I think...but it's been a while. This year, however, nothing really sounds that appetizing :)
 
7. Hardest person to buy for?  Dads
 
 8. Easiest person to buy for?  women
 
9. Do you have a nativity scene?  yes, I got it from my sister in law Michelle for Christmas one year
 
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?  mail...and I like to do a newsletter
 
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  ??
 
12. Christmas movie:  Christmas Vacation
 
 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? usually the week of Christmas...
 
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes, I'm definitely a re-gifter, especially in white elephants
 
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?  Aunt Connie's Christmas Fudge, Grandma's party mix and punch :)
 
 16. Lights on the tree?  yep...white ones
 
17. Favorite Christmas song?  Christmas Time's a Comin' on Patty Loveless CD - Bluegrass and White Snow
 
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?  I always want to stay home and do nothing...but we travel...oh well, it's pretty boring to stay here just the 2 of us
 
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?  nope
 
 20. Angel on the tree top or a star?  Angel
 
 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  morning
 
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?  when my attitude gets me in trouble :)
 
23. Favorite ornament or color? green and red
 
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?   ham and sweet potato casserole
 
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?  My sister's moving back to Ohio and I'm having a baby, so I've got everything that I could dream of! ...Except maybe if we and my sister-in-laws Jessie and Jenny moved back to Ohio or something...that would be pretty cool too... and yeah, a million dollars would be really nice too...and a brand new BMW and some other shiny stuff like a new laptop and a new cell phone and if my house was magically completely remodeled...all that would be nice too!

No comments: