10.26.2010

A Daily Battle

Every once in a while I have a lazy day where I don't accomplish much of anything but it seems like the last few weeks, I've had a lot more lazy days than productive days. And now that I'm down in that slump it's hard to get out. I'm reading a book from my friend Tanya that today pointed out the scripture: Phil 3:13-14...

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

I need to forget the past few days of lazy depression and disorganization and work towards being a good wife and mother, productive, etc. like the Prov 31 woman. God is giving me another chance and I shouldn't waste yet another day.

No comments: