7.07.2006

I'm feeling rather philosophical...

I went for a 20 min walk at lunch to gain some perspective. So tired from staying up late last night with Dave as he worked on this engine. Another busy day at work.

I found this quote earlier this week on someone's blog. Pretty inspiring.

Steve Jobs : Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's
life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own
inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and
intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything
else is secondary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
I like the quote. Hope you guys are having a good weekend. I miss being with you both after spending last week together. Ashley and Becca taught Rod and I how to play Rummy and we have played several times since we've been home. (No temper tantrums though!) Talk to you soon. Still praying for your uncle and aunt. Love, Margy