8.09.2007

Tomorrow................

is our 5 year wedding anniversary. I'm very excited about it because we decided to take the day off and travel to Cincinnati to the Creation Museum. We plan on having dinner at the Cow Palace in Shelbyville too. Then we're going to continue our celebration right into Saturday. We plan on watching our wedding video and going to Carabba's for dinner. Yay!

I think that this time together will be very special for us. We have been working extremely hard here lately, harder than I ever believed we could and we have been kind of short with each other lately. It's hard to always be sweet and cheerful in the evenings when you've been up since 1:30 and worked 17-18 hours....

....Nevertheless, I'm glad we stepped out in faith and gave this second job thing a try. It has made me really appreciate my day job a lot more. I've been putting in way more extra hours there and enjoying it for the most part. God is truly working a miracle in our financial lives. We've paid off $20,419 in 5 months :) I'm so glad that Jared & Kim shared Dave Ramsey with us. They could have kept it quiet and to themselves but because they are such good friends, they didn't. They truly cared about us. And it has changed our lives!!

No comments: