11.03.2009

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
it used to be chocolate before my diet started back up. now, nothing!

2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
a bed

3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Farm. I wouldn't mind visiting the beach or mountains though.

4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
sweeping and mopping...dishes is my favorite!

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
my mom

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
staying home

7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
no idea

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
it is a very rare occasion when I do not wash my face before bed

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it? playing the trombone with my foot is a fairly hidden talent

10. What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
geometry and algebra

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
his sense of humor and amazing good looks

12. What is something you love to smell?
the smell after a nice rain shower in the spring and summer

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
when I interrupt people or try to finish their sentences

14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
buy something for the house right now

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
it depends. our parents make me laugh the hardest I think.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Dollar General. ha! big spender. if I were rich, I think that I would like to shop at Pottery Barn. Don't own a single thing from there currently though.

17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Lay in my hammock and stare at the sky.

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
frugal

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
I don't know.

20. Would you want to be famous?
nope

No comments: